the family atmosphere between administration and staff. I love working with my students and they love learning.” Rocky Whitely, Algebra, Statistics and Risk Management Teacher at Navasota High School
W.B. Bizzell Academy Home
Learning... Leading... Succeeding
W.B. Bizzell Academy
- 100% Class of 2018 accepted to a college/trade school/military
- $800,000+ in scholarships awarded to 2017 seniors
- $50,000+ raised to support community organizations
- 16.8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades K-5
- 17.4:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades 6-12
- 35+% teachers with 11 or more years of experience
- 100% students served free breakfast daily
- 60 college credit hours earnable by Navasota High Students
- 5 Career and Technology Endorsement Programs
- 96% 2016-2017 graduation rate
- Elementary Campuses offer Music, Art, P.E., and Computer Classes weekly
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is the small town atmosphere of the district. I love how everyone knows one another and that education is personal.” Kristi Ramsey, Associate Principal at Navasota High School
is THE PEOPLE! The relationships that I’ve built with students and friendships that have been formed with colleagues are still vibrant today. So it is THE PEOPLE, for years and years, who have made every day special for me at Navasota ISD. Once a Rattler...Always a Rattler!” Nancy Bouliane, Librarian at Navasota High School
W.B. Bizzell Academy is an alternative high school for juniors and seniors who live within Navasota ISD. You must meet the at-risk indicators set up by the State of Texas in order to attend. The first step in the process is to complete the application. All applications are reviewed by a Faculty Council. Click on the title for more information and application.
Bizzell is accepting student applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Click the logo for a downloadable copy of the application.
Navasota has several of the Little Free Libraries located all over town. Here is a link to a map to the little boxes you can take a book leave a book!