the family atmosphere between administration and staff. I love working with my students and they love learning.” Rocky Whitely, Algebra, Statistics and Risk Management Teacher at Navasota High School
W.B. Bizzell Academy Home
Learning... Leading... Succeeding
W.B. Bizzell Academy
- 100% Class of 2018 accepted to a college/trade school/military
- $800,000+ in scholarships awarded to 2017 seniors
- $50,000+ raised to support community organizations
- 16.8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades K-5
- 17.4:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades 6-12
- 35+% teachers with 11 or more years of experience
- 100% students served free breakfast daily
- 60 college credit hours earnable by Navasota High Students
- 5 Career and Technology Endorsement Programs
- 96% 2016-2017 graduation rate
- Elementary Campuses offer Music, Art, P.E., and Computer Classes weekly
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is the small town atmosphere of the district. I love how everyone knows one another and that education is personal.” Kristi Ramsey, Associate Principal at Navasota High School
is THE PEOPLE! The relationships that I’ve built with students and friendships that have been formed with colleagues are still vibrant today. So it is THE PEOPLE, for years and years, who have made every day special for me at Navasota ISD. Once a Rattler...Always a Rattler!” Nancy Bouliane, Librarian at Navasota High School
Safe Stop Bus Tracking App available to parents and guardians!
School has just started, and our Bizzell LEO Club has already participated in two community events, volunteering at the mobile food pantries in Anderson and for Grimes County. The heat does not stop our wonderful LEOs! They are excited for another year of service and fun!
The heat could not stop our LEOs from serving Grimes County at the mobile food pantry!
If it's a holiday, you know our LEOs have a project in mind! For Easter, they put together baskets for our "adopted" family in the community. We could not be prouder of the sense of service and joy our LEOs bring to everything they do. Special thanks to our staff who donated to fill these baskets with candy and toys and to our Lion's Club sponsor, Geoff Horn, for delivering them!